Usefully Useless Facts Ep.01
1. Deer can’t eat hay.
2. The word “samba” means “to rub navels together.”
3. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
4. Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
5. The fingerprints of koala bears are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they can be easily confused at a crime scene.
6. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
7. ‘Obsession’ is the most popular boat name.
8. There are 1,575 steps from the ground floor to the top of the Empire State building.
9. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.
10. February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
11. The praying mantis is the only insect that can turn its head
12. The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50,000 English words.
13. Over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
14. One quarter of the bones in your body, are in your feet!
15. A cat’s jaw cannot move sideways.
16. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
17. First novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer
18. A piece of paper can be folded no more then 9 times.
19. Barbie’s measurements, if she were life-size, would be 39-29-33
20. People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze,your heart stops for a mili-second.