Top 10 safest countries for women to travel alone.
Backpack travel is cool, right? However, women should be more alert and know how to protect themselves than men. It will be more comfortable to travel in the safe countries than travel in fear and trembling. Notice that don't go to the countries far away. This article only limits in Asia and Pacific area.
10. 카자흐스탄 안전지수: 공격당한 사람 3.7% 도난당한 사람 10.8% 국제안전랭킹 :79
9. Vietnam Safety Rate: 2.2% people have been attacked, and 8.3% belongings have been stolen International security rank: 12
8.몽고 안전정도: 공격당하는 사람 6% 이하 도난 당하는 사람 5%이하 국제안전 랭킹 : 42
Korea security degree : percentage of being attacked by someone is already low which is 3% and the percentage of being stolen is 13% ranking of national security : 54
6 홍콩 안전지수: 1%미만의 사람들이 공격당하거나 도난당함 국제안전랭킹: 65
5. Australia Security extent: <3.7% was attacked and <13.4% was stolen International security rank: 13
4. Japan Safety Rate: 2.7% people have been attacked, and 10.4% belongings have been stolen International security rank: 11
3. Taiwan Safety Rate: Up to 4% of people have been attacked,and up to 15% experienced theft Ranking for international safety: 40
2. New Zealand Safety Rate: 1.3% of people have been attacked, and up to 18% experienced theft Ranking for International Safety: 18
1. Singapore Safety Rate: 0.1% people have been attacked, and 1.1% belongings have been stolen International security rank: 80