11 ways to be unremarkably AVERAGE
1. Accept what people tell you at face value.
2.Don't question authority.
3. Go to college. Because you're supposed to, not because you want to learn something.
4.Sit a desk 40 hours a week for an average of 10 hours of productive work.
5. Go overseas once or twice in your life. Always to somewhere safe and easy.
6.Get the largest mortgage you qualify for and spend 30 years paying for it.
7. Don't try to learn another language. Everyone else will eventually learn English.
8. Think about writing a book, But never do it.
9.Think about starting your own Business, But Never do it.
10.Don't stand out or draw attention to yourself.
11.Jump through hoops. Check off boxes.
Life time service award.
and now all those hard works are only awarded by a branded watch, which is not worth it
Here lies an unremarkably average man. You don't have to live your life the way other people expect you to.
An amazing place where great contents are translated into your native language. Download Flitto from the app store!