- Posts 9,469
- Updates 6 hours ago
RT @ThePosieParker: The bravery of the New Zealand women and men who came to speak the truth shall not be forgotten. I was honoured to be amongst you. I’m so sorry. #LetWomenSpeakAuckland #LetWomenSpeak
RT @jossjoseph89: If you’re in New Zealand (or anywhere in the world) and you’re cheering and celebrating a 5ft1 mum of 4 being almost crushed and attacked by a baying mob because she dares to ask for female only spaces, you are NOT on the right side of history. #LetWomenSpeakAuckland
RT @salltweets: Trans Activists show why women want and need female only spaces. https://t.co/Y2R7VKbCVw https://t.co/h0TpFHihfm
RT @Araweel0Returns: New angle of the violence at today's #LetWomenSpeak event in NZ. KJK and security are barely able to escape the crushing mob of deranged trans activists. Remember, this is the "right side of history". https://t.co/B8fI452bUz
4. If you don't believe convicted double rapist Isla Bryson is a "genuine" trans woman, you're admitting that predators can and do manipulate the current Scottish system. Yet you and @HumzaYousaf voted to strengthen such men's ability to do so. 3/3
3. You voted for a bill that means any Scottish male can, without surgery, hormones or psychiatric assessment, and even if he's been convicted of rape, apply to become a woman under the law. You say this couldn't possibly be abused. 2/3
1. There is zero evidence that trans-identified males don't retain male patterns of criminality.
2. There are proportionately more trans-identified males in jail in the UK for sex offences than among male prisoners as a whole. 1/3 https://t.co/pAF621aXj1
6. Lastly, do you and @HumzaYousaf believe legislation that enables fully intact males with a history of sexual violence to apply for a gender recognition certificate comes with no risk to vulnerable women and girls?
I await your answers with the liveliest interest. 3/X
3. Do you agree with @HumzaYousaf that Bryson is "not a genuine trans woman"?
4. How would the pair of you define a "genuine trans woman"?
5. How would you both test for the "genuineness" of a trans woman, given that your legislation removed all medical safeguarding?
Some questions for @glasgowcathcart:
1. Is the be-penised rapist you coyly call "the individual" a man or a woman?
2. Do you agree with @HumzaYousaf that convicted rapists should NOT be excluded from applying for a gender recognition certificate?
RT @sharrond62: After 20 yrs ( Yeap 20 years) of the IOC allowing testosterone fuelled East Germans athletes to dominate women’s sport in the 70s& 80s I was always going to die on the hill of FAIR sport for females, so a whole new generation didn’t have to suffer the same fate because of… https://t.co/95ReH2u7Fl
What a lovely pink heart. Now tell us why you voted down the amendment to stop rapists being housed in women’s jails, @HumzaYousaf.
#IslaBryson #KatieDolatowski #ParisGreen https://t.co/fbrgRh9bWE
Speedy Witches and Where to Find Them!
Bravo @EKaht! https://t.co/NwsEq7nVAO
🏴v #SixNations2023 https://t.co/xPCn9n4x1j
There are no translations.
Translate in English.
Solidarity to these wonderful girls https://t.co/1o5RkKK7ff
RT @project_lesbian: OUT NOW : Our major report into the erasure of lesbians from public life. Lesbians are now at the back of the rainbow queue for funding, charity strategy, academic research, social scenes and lots more. Download our report today to find out exactly how. https://t.co/Hfs7UCZpJo
RT @bindelj: For this podcast episode I interviewed the wonderful @el_nagashi, member of the @project_lesbian Advisory Board and much, much more. Listen to her on my Substack, here: https://t.co/RwBS7mVFzO https://t.co/JGsHU9ZaIK
RT @project_lesbian: Today we are absolutely delighted to announce the launch of our new organisation for lesbians - The Lesbian Project.
Find out more about who we are, what we stand for, and what we plan to do, on our website here:
If you’re concerned about the erosion of women’s rights in the UK - the right to single sex spaces like domestic violence refuges, rape crisis centres and prisons - sign the Sex Matters petition to make the Equality Act clear.
The United Nations Population Fund estimates that during the Covid pandemic there have been an additional 31 million cases of domestic violence globally. #InternationalWomensDay2023
Your ranking is updated weekly based on your total of translations and comments. Raise your ranking by making translations or leaving comments!
Warning : Making multiple requests while logged in with the same ID on different browsers can cause unexpected errors.